Who here loves Biscoff cookies? I do! Whenever flying, I seriously just want to fly Delta for the Biscoff cookies! Or do they even give those away anymore? Nothings free when flying these days, right?!
My go to treats that I make for gifts or parties are these delicious oreo truffles. Seriously drooling over here just thinking about them. With Oreos being one of my favorite cookies Biscoff is definitely the second runner up! So with that said I decided to give a little spin to the original truffle and switch it up with some crunchy caramelized goodness instead. Same recipe, same steps, just a switch to the amount of goodness in the middle 🙂
- 1 (8.8 oz) package Biscoff Cookies
- 1 (8 oz) philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8 oz) pkg baker’s semi-sweet baking chocolate or 6 squares chocolate almond bark
1. crush 6 of the cookies to fine crumbs in food processor; reserve for later use. (cookies can also be finely crushed in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin.)
2. crush remaining 26 cookies to fine crumbs and place in a medium bowl. Add cream cheese
3. mix until well blended. roll cookie mixture into balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
4. after rolled place in freezer for about 15-20 min
5. dip balls in melted chocolate, place on wax paper-covered baking sheet.
6. sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs
7. refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
Easy Peasy! Only 3 ingredients and always a hit with everyone!
What’s your favorite dessert?