This month I am a co-host for The Ultimate Party on Google+!
Every week Tammy from The Ultimate Linky, Tammy from My Life Abundant, Elizabeth from Positive Kismet, and Kim from KidPep are the hosts of this party; and this month the three cohosts for the party are Amanda from Old House to New House who is a permanent co-host, Tara from Anything and Everything, and Margaret from The World as I See It.
Please click on the links below and follow (circle) your hosts and co-hosts on G+:
- Tammy Doiel (The Ultimate Linky)
- Tammy A (My Life Abundant)
- Kim P (KidPep)
- Elizabeth Obih-frank (Positive Kismet)
- Amanda Paxton (Old House to New Home)
- Tara Hatch (Anything and Everything)
- Margaret Tidwell (The World As I See It)
What a fun party we had last week! Thanks to everyone who participated in the party!
Here are some reasons why doing a G+ party on Friday is The Ultimate Party:
- Posting on G+ helps with SEO optimization.
- Posting on G+ helps your posts get ranked higher in Google’s search engine.
- Friday is supposed to be the best time for interaction on G+, specifically between 11a.m. – 2 p.m. and 7 – 10 p.m. The linky will remain open until 8 p.m. Please link up as early as possible so that you get the most interaction on your posts.
- To help you gain more followers on G+.
- To interact with and to get to know other bloggers. For most parties you follow people but never interact. Here you get to see who has the same interests/niche as you do!
- BECAUSE IT’S FUN!! Why do a party if it isn’t going to be fun?
Here is a little extra information for this party:
- You can follow our G+ page (The Ultimate Party) if you want to see our updates. We also send out an event invitation to everyone who follows the page. So please follow it to get a reminder.
- If you wish, you can follow our Pinterest board called The Ultimate Party where all of your hosts can pin your great posts.
- Optional: You can include your pin URL that coincides with your post on G+ so that others can pin it if they want to do so. If you repin the pin, please try to remember to include the hashtag #theultimateparty in the pin description.
- We would love it if you grabbed our button!